Effective Date: August, 2016
EnsembleIQ (referred to as “Company” or “we”) knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This policy applies to ensembleiq.com, stagnitomedia.com, and edgl.com; publications; and events under the Company name. By visiting ensembleiq.com, stagnito-edgell.com or its affiliated websites, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER?
• We receive and store any information you enter on our web sites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
• We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. This information might be public information or data you provided with necessary and proper permissions.
• We use the information that we gather for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our online store, notifying you of new products and services, conducting market research, and otherwise communicating with you.
• We participate in multiple ad networks. When you visit our websites, these networks place a cookie on your browser. These cookies contain no Personally Identifiable Information (PII). They identify you as a visitor to our website, and allow us or our clients to display relevant advertising to you both on our site, and after you leave our site on ad placements throughout the ad networks’ participating websites. To opt out of the targeted advertising provided by EnsembleIQ, please visit the National Advertising Initiative opt-out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
• We gather date, time, certain information about a user's browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We use this information for our internal audit log, for trend analysis and system administration, and to gather broad information about our audiences and their geographic locations.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
• We share customer information with trusted agents and partners who work on our behalf for data processing, order and publication fulfillment and targeted ad serving.
• We may send offers on behalf of our carefully selected business partners. Keep in mind that if you take advantage of an offer from a EnsembleIQ business partner and become their customer, they may independently wish to send offers to you. In this case, you will need to inform them separately if you wish to decline receiving future offers from them.
• We use your information to deliver or display personalized content that matches your professional goals and responsibilities.
• To offer you opportunities to connect directly with your peers and with sellers of technology that may be of interest to you.
• We may also invite you to join our communities via third party social and professional networking sites.
• For any other purpose that we tell you about when you give us the information or to which you consent.
• We release customer information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
Connecting directly with other companies for marketing purposes. In addition to providing you with our own editorial content, we offer you the opportunity to access others’ branded content and product information. When you choose to take advantage of that content or information, you choose to have your name and contact details transferred directly to that other company. We will provide your contact information to another company or companies when you choose to:
• Sign-in to one of our online properties to access registration-required, or “gated” content. Access to gated resources provided or sponsored by another company is contingent on your agreement that your contact details may be shared with the other company. We may track your interest in that company’s content or our own content over time and disclose your ongoing interest to that company.
• Register for a specific webcast, online event, web site, newsletter, or other offering which is sponsored or co-sponsored by another company or companies.
• Attend one of our face-to-face events. Exhibitors may be given an attendance list for the event. A sponsor of a special, sponsored conference session will also be given information about you if you choose to attend that company’s session. Your future interaction with online content from an exhibitor or sponsor to whom you provided your contact data to may also be tracked and disclosed to that exhibitor or sponsor. Receiving email marketing messages from us. You may opt-out of our email marketing lists by following the directions at the bottom of our promotional emails and newsletters. Please note that we have a number of brands and promotional email vehicles and allow you to opt-out selectively. From select sites, you may also view and modify all of your email preferences using your preferences page available on each web site. To remove a specific email address from all email marketing from the Company, you may also send a request to [email protected].
• Whether your account information is up to date. Please help us keep your account information up to date. You may manage or update your online registration and print subscriptions by following the link to your preference page after you have logged on to any EnsembleIQ web site.
• Participation in Ad Networks. If you do not want to view targeted advertisements on our site or through our participating ad networks, please opt out at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
• Forward to a Colleague: While visiting our Web Sites or reading our newsletters and promotional emails you may choose to use the "Forward to a Colleague" tool which allows you to inform a colleague about content of interest to you. The information you provide will be used to send a one-time email to your colleague, inviting them to our web site(s). We will not add your colleague to a mailing list and will not send them further email unless they choose to receive such communications from us. When using the " Forward to a Colleague" tool you are contacting your colleague directly and as such you acknowledge that you are responsible for this correspondence and not the Company. If you provide us with personal information concerning another individual (such as an email address), you represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents from that individual to enable us to use that personal information for the identified purpose.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You also have choices about cookies: We place cookies that identify you, or allow third parties to do so on our behalf, for the following purposes:
• To recognize you automatically when you return to a gated web site.
• To understand your interests in content, both our own and that of other companies, on our web sites.
• To control access to gated online events such as webcasts.
• To provide automatic access to our gated content via email communications sent directly to you.
You may use the tools in your browser to decline, disable, or delete any cookies.
If you decline, disable, or delete the session cookie for one of our gated sites you may remain on the site but you will not be able to access or download any gated content or access your personalized online preferences page. You must also accept the session cookie used to manage access to registration-only online events for the duration of your participation.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We take appropriate and industry-standard administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. While we do work hard to protect your privacy, no method of security is 100% effective and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. EnsembleIQ makes no warranties, express, implied or otherwise as to the ultimate effectiveness of these measures. You remain responsible for protecting your sign-in credentials and for the security of information in transit to us over the Internet.
We also take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and current, however we depend upon you to update or correct your information whenever necessary.
• We work to protect the security of your financial information during e-commerce transmissions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the nameplate of your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit EnsembleIQ’s web site(s), your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this privacy statement and our conditions of use (detailed below), including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of appropriate laws. If you have any concern about privacy at EnsembleIQ’s web site(s), please send us a thorough description to client services using the contact information below, and we will try to resolve it. Our industry changes constantly. This statement and the conditions of use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the privacy statement in effect at the time of use.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Our products, services, events, and offerings are directed to professionals only. No one under the age of 13 is eligible to use our sites and should not provide any personal information. As a practice, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete this information from our database as quickly as possible.
CONDITIONS OF USE
EnsembleIQ and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit a Company web site, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with us, whether or not included in the stagnito-edgell.com or edgl.com web site(s), you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit a EnsembleIQ web site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of EnsembleIQ or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
EnsembleIQ grants you a limited license to access the Company’s web sites and make personal use of the sites and not to download (other than page caching) or modify them, or any portion of them, except with express written consent of EnsembleIQ. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site or any other EnsembleIQ web site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Company's name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to a EnsembleIQ web page so long as: 1) the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter or 2) the link does not subvert or bypass the Company's right to collect payment for subscribed or purchased materials. You may not use any EnsembleIQ logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express permission.
EnsembleIQ will attempt to ensure that all product descriptions and other online content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, and error-free. If a product offered by the Company itself is not as described, you may return the product to us for a full refund, no questions asked.
By visiting a EnsembleIQ web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company or its affiliates.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of EnsembleIQ who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow thirty days for a response.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of EnsembleIQ with respect to personal information, or your dealings with our web properties, you may email client services, call us at 224-632-8200, or write to:
EnsembleIQ Client Services
Attn.: Privacy Statement
8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Ph: +1 773-992-4450
Fax: +1 773-992-4455